Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Exp 1/27 - Mommy Blessings in Small Bundles - Spread Heads

Cool Beans Alert! Cool Beans Alert! Cool Beans Alert! Woot Woot Woot!!!


This would be my face if I won this prize:



Win a set of 4 Spread Heads at Mommy Blessings in Small Bundles. These Spread Heads are too funny. I've already sent the link to both of my sisters and posted it on my facebook wall. You must must must take the link and check out these Spread Heads. Even if you don't want to enter the contest, which you should enter, you have to see these. The ketchup topper looks like he's got a bloody nose. hhaaaaaaaaaa The mustard topper is even funnier. He's green and looks like he's going to urp. Then, squeeze the mustard bottle and pfthhh! the yellow mustard squirts out his mouth like puke. OMGosh! I love it. I'm totally entering to win this contest. You can enter, too, but I'm going first. Try to catch me *runs through cyberspace squealing with glee*

To learn more about the product, you can go directly to the sponsor site by following this link: http://thespreadheads.com/

Read all about it and enter to win by following this link: http://mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.blogspot.com/2010/01/spread-heads-review-giveaway.html

To go directly to the blog site, just click on their button on my right sidebar.

Good Luck To All, Heather

No comments: