Sunday, January 10, 2010

Exp 1/14 - Because I Said So! - Meyer Natural Angus

Does it get any better than this? I don't think so. But then again, I'm constantly (and pleasantly) surprised by that lady over at Because I Said So! This time up for grabs... (drum roll, please) Meyer Natural Angus steaks! You can win a pack of Meyer Natural Angus steaks which includes a filet, ribeye, strip steak and Top Sirloin. *drool* Each steak is individually vacume sealed and on dry ice. The package even includes an insulated bag which is great for carrying groceries.
You can enter to win by following this link: http://becauseisaidsomomknowsbest.blogspot.com/2009/12/mejer-natural-angus-review-and-giveaway.html
Or you can go directly to her site by clicking the button on my sidebar.
GLTA! Heather

No comments: