Thursday, August 20, 2009

Exp.8/21 - A Couch With A View - Perricone MD Active Tinted Moisturizer

Back to school

How does this qualify for my Back To School Entry-A-Thon? Easy, Sydney is back to school and I'm back to having a little more time for myself. And what have I done with my time? I've done my nails, colored my hair, and put on some make up. Word of warning: If you're thinking about getting a magnifying mirror, don't. Just don't. I found more wrinkles. *eeekkkkkk* That's why I'm so excited about the new giveaway at A Couch With A View, starring my friend, the always groovy Casey. No, you don't get extra entries for ass-kissing, she just cool.

Oh, look! A giveaway!
You can win a Perricone MD Active Tinted Moisturizer! Read all about the benefits of this wonderful moisturizer at A Couch With A View, and don't delay, you don't want to miss this one. So scoot that mouse over to the following link and get going! http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/2009/08/take-care-of-your-skin.html
GLTA and thanks Casey for the awesome giveaway,
Heather

No comments: