Sunday, August 23, 2009

Exp 8/24 - Green Earth Journey - GreenSmart

Win a GreenSmart Neogreene Laptop sleeve and bottle holder at Green Earth Journey. You MUST read this review. I had no idea the amount of chemicals that were in my current laptop sleeve. What I like about this review is that the facts are presented and not sensationalized. It reads as a fair and honest review. That really strikes a chord with me because I like to use green products, but I find that a few use pretty scary facts to market their products. Not so with GreenSmart or Green Earth Journey. You should read the review for yourself and be sure to enter the contest. Don't delay as this giveaway ends tomorrow. I'd like to thank Green Earth Journey for introducing me to another great Green product. You can enter by following this link:
http://greenearthjourney.blogspot.com/2009/08/we-go-eco-greensmart-review-and.html

No comments: