Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8/20 - Mom Most Traveled - JVC Everio Camcorder

Back to school

My back-to-school entry-a-thon continues with a JVC Everio Camcorder at Mom Most Traveled. How is that back-to-school releated, you ask. It IS! It's back-to-school... in style! Not that my daughter is going to get her hands on it. This baby will be alllllll mine. Yeah, you know it. I hesitate to even share this little goodie with you, but that would be selfish. And blogging gets me an extra entry, so I'm not altogether altruistic, but I try.

You must, you must, go to Mom Most Traveled and check out this camcorder. It's awesome. There's even a video! A video about a video device, cool. This JVC Everio GZ HD300 60GB is one fine little machine. So you better scoot your computer mouse over to Mom Most Traveled and enter to win. http://mommosttraveled.com/jvc-everio-review-and-giveaway/

GLTA, Heather

No comments: